Intern/Working Student in Creation Paid Social
YOUR PROFILE ...
- You are a student in the area of graphic/communication design or you are doing an apprenticeship in media design.
- Ideally, you already have some experience in creating paid ads and online marketing.
- Knowledge in the area of motion design, UX/UI and HubSpot knowledge would be a plus.
- You are passionate about social networks & have a good sense for design & aesthetics.
- You are extremely creative and literally bubbling over with innovative content ideas while always keeping our brand values in mind.
- You love to work creatively, enjoy working in a team, and convince with enthusiasm, positive charisma, and initiative.
- You are confident in using Adobe Photoshop, Indesign & Illustrator.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ...
- You create and adapt your own creatives for Paid Social campaigns.
- You support our Paid Social team in setting up/expanding product launches, always-on and seasonal campaigns.
- You work with common Adobe graphics programs and implement tasks quickly and thoroughly.
- You research & analyze current trends in ad design & implement them.
- You actively support the Paid Media team in working with agencies.
HEJ ORGANIC has captured the European natural cosmetics market since 2017. We connect high-quality natural cosmetics with a timeless design and feel of a new generation. Using natural ingredients stemming from fair and sustainable cultivation, we have created a cruelty-free, 100% vegan, and NATRUE-certified product.
Are you interested?
Apply to work with us! We offer an innovative environment in which you can explore and learn. A team of creatives, strategists, and designers awaits you. Become a part of HEJ ORGANIC and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org>